Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bed Warmers Vol 1( Erotica Erotic Short Stories / Hot Sex Scenes) (Kindle Edition)

Buy on the merchant's on-line looking and scan reviews. If you are making an attempt to find Bed Warmers Vol 1( Erotica Erotic Short Stories / Hot Sex Scenes) (Kindle Edition) with discount deals. This is the most effective deals for you. Where you'll notice these item is by online searching stores? Read the review on Bed Warmers Vol 1( Erotica Erotic Short Stories / Hot Sex Scenes) (Kindle Edition) Now, it's discount value. Thus don't lose it.

Bed Warmers Vol 1( Erotica Erotic Short Stories / Hot Sex Scenes)
Bed Warmers Vol 1( Erotica Erotic Short Stories / Hot Sex Scenes) (Kindle Edition)
By Laura Cooper

New!: $0.99 (as of 12/27/2012 22:15 PST)

Customer tags: explicit(2), hardcore(2), erotica(2), erotic fiction(2), amazon digital services(2), kindle, bisexual, glory hole, anthology, mmf, laura b cooper, ffm

5 deliciously hot sex scenes that include everything from couple play, to
bondage, dp, anal, threesomes, moresomes, bisexual, glory hole, ending with a super hot dominatrix scene for Chris' Birthday!

-----
Warning: 18+ ONLY This title contains erotic situations, graphic language,
oral, bisexual, threesomes, glory hole, cock sucking, MFM, FFM
-----

EXCERPT:

I lifted his heavy shaft and stuck my tongue out, eager to have his taste in
my mouth. I felt the strong veins that ran along the side of his hard cock,
feeling the smooth texture across my tongue as I made my way up his shaft.
His pre-cum oozing out the top, dripping a steady stream of warm salty liquid
past the head. I lovingly licked it clean, feeling his hardness grow in my
hands and under my tongue. Oh yes, I wanted this cock. But first, I needed
it inside me.

I licked it twice more, and stood up to put each of my knees on either side
of him. I reached between my legs and guided it to the entrance of my cunt.
Sliding the head up and down my slit, I forced myself down on his cock as his
hands held my hips firm. He ran his fingers up the back side of my corset,
just under the edge. Feeling the electricity which seemed to jump from his
finger tips as I thrust myself on his cock, plunging it deep inside me.
is hands squeezing my hips only brought me closer and closer to my orgasm.

God his cock felt good. I could feel it swell within me as his own orgasm
approached. Up and down I rode that monster as he filled every inch of my
pussy. I leaned into him, forcing my tits in his face. As he sucked my
breast, I felt the first wave shudder through my body. I stopped riding him,
only to find him thrusting into me as well. He buried that cock deep inside
me, and shot his load, covering the inside walls with his thick come. I laid
there motionless, my head now on his shoulder as he thrust into me twice
more.

  • Rank: #28477 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2011-04-12
  • Released on: 2011-04-12
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment